Forte Connect #8: What will the new hospitality industry look like?
It’s no secret that the hospitality industry has been hit particularly hard by the pandemic. With public health concerns and social distancing, fewer people are traveling or dining out this summer.
How can the hospitality industry adjust and can technology play a role in that pivot?
In this episode of Forte Connect, we spoke with Amit Kolambekar, co-founder and CTO at TrackMyShuttle. TrackMyShuttle is a platform that helps hotel guests track their rides to and from their hotel from their mobile phones, allowing hotels to reshape the guest experience, increase safety, and reduce operating costs.
In the video conversation below, Amit shares how hospitality organizations, particularly hotels, are adjusting their approach now and shifting strategy for the future.
We’re joined once again by our Forte Group team: C.J. Montano, Partner and Managing Director at Forte Group, and Kiersten Lyng, Senior Account Executive, Strategic Partnerships.
The group shares their thoughts on where the hospitality industry is headed, and how organizations are transforming traditional hospitality experiences into social digital experiences.
Watch our full conversation:
Missed an episode? Catch up here:
- Forte Connect #1: Navigating business continuity in uncertain times
- Forte Connect #2: Assessing a spectrum of business forecasts
- Forte Connect #3: Why quality assurance (QA) is important right now
- Forte Connect #4: Maintaining product vision through challenging times
- Forte Connect #5: How technology can support the supply chain
- Forte Connect #6: Improving employee engagement while working remotely
- Forte Connect #7: Should digital transformation still be a priority for 2020?
Stay tuned for more Forte Connect
Over the coming weeks, we’ll be talking to leaders in various organizations, as well as product development professionals on our own team. If you have topics you’d like to hear us discuss, feel free to share your ideas with email@example.com.
Looking for a deeper dive? If you’re looking for help with optimizing your operating costs or scaling mission-critical projects, we can be a resource. You can get in touch with us by reaching out below.
While you’re here, you can stay connected with us by subscribing to our newsletter in the footer below or by following us on LinkedIn.